Instructor-led IT, DevOps & Cloud Training

Online, in-house and corporate training in Kubernetes, DevOps, Python and enterprise technologies. Diwali offer: 15% off all courses for 30 days from launch. Call 9618715457 or message us on WhatsApp.

Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration Course

This course includes Oracle Fusion Middleware products


OFMW Administration Training
Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration Course

Course Objective

  • Become expert in Fusion Middleware administrator
  • spend only 15 hours of class
  • Excellent experts as trainers
  • Fully covered materials and lab setup guides


Session 1: Overview of FMW and WebLogic
I: Architecture of Fusion Middleware
II: Key concepts of FMW: Java Vs System
III: Environment setup Home Directories in FMW
IV: WebLogic Server Infrastructure
V: Data Source in WebLogic

Session 2: Oracle HTTP Server
I: Overview of OHS
II:Deployment Type & HA
III: Install & Configuration
IV: File System,Logs & Start/Stop
V: Integrating OHS with WebLogic Server

Session 3: Security in Fusion Middleware
I: SSL Concepts
II: Configuration of SSL
III: Integrate WLS with LDAP/OID
IV: Login to console using OID user
V: Users/Groups/Roles in WebLogic


Session 4: Patching, Cloning and DR
I: OPatch Tool
II: Cloning in FMW
III: Backup and Recovery
IV: Disaster Recovery

Session 5: Oracle SOA Suite
I: Oracle SOA Suite Architecture
II: Installation of SOA Suite
III: SOA Suite High Availability
IV: Deployment of SOA Composites
V: Performance Tuning Overview

Session 6: Basic Oracle DB
I: Overview and Architecture of DB
II: DB Tools
III: Oracle DB Installation
IV: Oracle Client installation
V. High Availability with RAC